BATTERY INFORMATION CARD
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly. All batteries have gone through extensive testing and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us please feel free to get in touch.
BATTERIES, CHARGERS AND VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS
These items come with a one month guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all Mechanical Mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced users ONLY. British Vape Shop accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. Incorrect building of the mechanical mod can cause damage to your equipment and as such British Vape Shop accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
E-LIQUIDS AND DRIP TIPS
Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
COILS, ATOMIZERS, CLEAROMIZERS
Dead on arrival. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. Contacting us after this allotted period will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.